Friday, August 14, 2009

you know i'll be dreaming


woah man. ballet was tiring today, like seriously soaked through my leotard. but fun :) been so long since i've last danced like that. god, i wish i could dance like that every week. that would seriously make me so much happier.


hi chewwyl, don't so sad and depressed k! it'll be over sooon. then then wii! and shopping! and and yeah. hahaha. cheer up girl :) you can always rant to me. haha.


It's a lonely ride on the midnight train

I'm countin' down the days 'til I'm home again

How can i sing when my words have run dry

How can I smile with the tear in my eye

Summer's so lost when it's rainin' in June

That's how it feels when I'm missin' you


AND DTC. let's meet soon :) misschuugirlshelllots.


so i really wanted to blog about something, but since my memory is failing, i cannot remember what it was. best right? so. i shall go read my book and eat my cotton candy.


STUDY. NEED. TO. STUDY. zeebs.

No comments: