Wednesday, August 13, 2008

PISSED OFF TTM.

NICE JOKE, I GET 'KICKED' OUT OF MY ROOM ONE FREAKING DAY BEFORE MY EXAM. HAVE TO SLEEP ON A FREAKING COLD HARD FLOOR THE NIGHT BEFORE, NEVER GET MY ROOM BACK FOR THE NEXT 1.5-2 WEEKS. FREAKING NO FREEDOM AT ALL. I AM SO NOT PREPARED FOR THE EXAM ON FRIDAY. SOMEONE KILL ME NOW. oh, did i forget to mention? MY MOM CLEARED MY ROOM, LITERALLY OF FREAKING EVERY SINGLE THING. GUESS WHAT! I NOW CAN'T FIND ANYTHING I NEED, ONE DAY BEFORE MY EXAM. HOW NICE IS THAT. SHE ALSO KEPT AWAY MY FREAKING IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED TO MAKE FOR CYNRIC, BY TONIGHT. HOW AWESOME IS THAT. thanks, really thanks a lot, for ruining my mood to study, thanks for temporarily DESTROYING my life, just for this period. oh no, dont' worry, IT'S NOT A FREAKING CRUCIAL PERIOD AT ALL. it's only the end of semester exam which counts for everything.

and nice joke too, 6th month the day before exams. THANKS A LOT WORLD. I'M SURE LIFE IS MUCH BETTER NOW THAT I FEEL MISERABLE.

i honestly feel like swearing.

ARGH. now i need time to calm down before i can start studying into the wee hours of the morning. why? because of having NO ROOM, and tomorrow. i know it's bad timing, but couldn't you at least only give half of my room away INSTEA OF TOTALLY LOCKING ME OUT OF MY OWN ROOM? how about my clothes etc? HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHAT TIME THEY'D WAKE UP SO I CAN GET MY THINGS TO STUDY. oh then you'd say put my things in your room, AND WHEN I DO YOU FREAKING COMPLAIN IT'S MESSY.

and now you just wanna make sure my room is BARE EMPTY don't you. THERE GOES ALL MY PRECIOUS THINGS. THANKS A LOT. and i'm one hell of a sentimental person. IF ONLY YOU THREW AWAY THE RIGHT STUFF. do i freaking look like i give a shit about your beloved?

calm down, study.

3 comments:

NZ said...

heyy babe! what's important now is for you to focus focus and focus okay? hope things will turn out better for you soon. =))

fazwan idris. said...

hey bernette! try to chill ok? remember, we're all gona meet up real soon!! relax! give me a call if u wana talk! :D

Anonymous said...

yah bernette :D chill we're all going through it! its going to be over soon okay :) good luck and jia you!!! and you shld have come to my house to sleep! lol :D