Tuesday, August 19, 2008

boo

exams are over, but i do not feel in the holiday mood at all.

PPCM wasn't good wasn't bad. it was.. just like that. sucks man. forgot a lot of steps. i am in a bad mood.

it was supposed to be a happy day. got a nice surprise from cynric, but then, things just got spoilt? i just wanna know. the least you could do is tell me. don't i mean something?

whatever man. i need the celebratory mood to kick in, so i can get on with my holidays, and get that job, and ARGH. i don't know.

sometimes i wonder why i put myself through this emotional turmoil. is it even worth it in the end?

maybe not.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bernie! :D Hahahahaha. Okay nevermind. -.-

Anyway baybeh, I'm gonna miss you and Janey many many many. :(

Cheer up and be strong. These are just part and puzzles of life, and I'm very sure you will be able to go through all these obstacles. :)

If you're sad, just think about me okay. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Hahaha, nola kidding. I'm always here for you. *muacks!*

Sha. ;)

Anonymous said...

bernieeeeeeee. what happened! come talk to me! i can give you free therapy! :D HAHA.

we'll meet soon! don't miss me too much! :D :D

love love love you!
jaaaaneeeyyyy

NZ said...

aww bernette. dont bad mood! :) and yup, it's finally over. we must be enjoy ourselves ok! HAPPY HAPPY OK! loves!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. WEI! I WANT FREE THERAPHY TOO! :D:D:D

Bernieee oh bernieee! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU TOO! :)

Anonymous said...

sha :)

Anonymous said...

Turn that frown... upside downnn~!

Hurhur >:D

bernette said...

hahah. THANKS SHA AND JANEY! I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY VERY MUCHHH :) :) :) I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GIRLS ON THURRSSSDDAAAYYY! only 2 more days :) teehee.

and thanks nadia :) you don't be so angsty okay. we shall enjoy our holidays happily!

hahha WINWIN! :) thankssssssss :)