Tuesday, February 3, 2009

boom chicka boom

ya ya papaya ra ra cha cha. goodness gracious me! wouchie mama boom di la la ticka tocka RAH.

okay, sorry, just felt like typing that.

soooooooo, left with STUPID, emphasis on the STUPID creative arts. everytime i step into the room it totally ruins my mood. seeing her just completely spoils my morning. she better accept it if not sha janey and i will blend her and give her to the dogs! RAWR. good bacon for the dogs.

anyhoo, also left with GISP. and needa hand in FP book. AND STORYTELLING. oh my mama, i'm so scared for that. AHHH.

and, study for cdtp. must. get. A. must. get. A. must. get. A. AHIYYYYEEE.

soooooooo, it's an uncomfortable feeling. maybe it's time i step out of my comfort zone and stop whining and be the one to approach. or maybe it can't be changed. after all, you can't force chemistry can you. but, it's bad overall. sigh. why why why. please change it miraculously. but seriously, think about everyone else. who doesn't have a shitload of projects? it's just how you manage your time damnit. selfish.

RAWR.

MMFTSPTFHMPFS !#$%^&*@!

MAMMA MIA.

i think i'm going crazy.

Do you hear me
Talking to you
Across the water, across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby i tried
Boy I hear you in my dreams
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you I promise you, I will

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

And so I'm sailing through the sea
To an island where we'll meet
You'll hear the music fill the air
I'll put a flower in your hair
Though the breezes through trees
Move so pretty you're all I see
As the world keeps spinning round
You hold me right here right now

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
I'm lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday



I LOOOOVVVEEEE this song, mm mmm mmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! wow, what a title for the post! reminds me of language arts. :D

Haha! blend her? pls la she cant even fit in the blender even if we chop her to bits. AND!!! I think the dogs have better taste for food and appetite that they'll puke out shit from their mouths when they smell that 'bacon'. HAHA. *meanie* :P

GOSHHHHHHHHHH STORYTELLING AND BACON'S PRESENTATION! Bernieeeeee!!! :(

I love you loads.

Sha :)